DVDStripper "Run-time Error '-2147203637 (800445cb)' CMru List component failure."

HartsVideos

DVDStripper "Run-time Error '-2147203637 (800445cb)' CMru List component failure."

Hi,

I have a lot of DVDs that have 3 episodes each on them. I've been attempting to create seperate files of these episodic DVDs and save them to my hard drive. They're in VOB format. DVDStripper appears to have this capability.

The first part of the process went fine. I set up the files as shown on attached illustrations #1 and #2.

The second portion of the process also went well. The files were ripped when I clicked on the "Rip Using DVD Decrypter" button. I found the portions of the first episode on the DVD in the Item List, as shown as #3 on illustration #3. I "Removed" the remaining files in the File List. I was going to do this process 3 times and save each episode as an individual file. I did nothing with the Menu Item List, shown as #6 on illustration #3. I then clicked on the "Process" button. When I did, I received this error: "Run-time Error '-2147203637 (800445cb)' CMru List component failure."

I clicked the "OK" button on the error message and DVDStripper shut down :eek: At this point, I can't open DVDStripper. When I attempt to, I receive the same error message. The DVD is still in my hard drive and I'm concerned that if I remove it without doing an UNDO, the files on the DVD will be lost. I did check the box "Automatically Undo on exit if appropriate" as shown on illustration #2.

I did a search for this error here on this forum but there were no results.

What does this error message mean and what do I need to do to fix it so that I can process the files? :confused:

In addition, what do I need to do to restore or UNDO the files that were ripped from the DVD (how do I put them back on the DVD)? :confused:

I'd appreciate any assistance you can give me. I've been trying to rip these episodic DVDs into individual files for 4 months and I don't want to lose the files that were on the DVD. Thanks in advance.

Denise

Attachments

HartsVideos

Update

I thought that I'd submit an update to my original post because I no longer need advice about whether my DVD was returned to its previous state when DVDStripper clo9sed. The DVD has all the files and plays well, so my concern that an Undo was not performed has been eliminated.

In order to eliminate the error message associated with the program, I uninstalled, deleted DVDStripper, downloaded and installed DVDStripper again. However, I still receive the error message that I spoke about in my original post so that I can't use DVD Stripper until the problem is resolved. :(

Any and all ideas are welcome.