DVDRbase are pleased to welcome - XSCT media as New Sponsors of the Forum!!

Laz

Hi to you one and all, it's with great pleasure that we can announce that for the very first time in the forum's history we have a sponsor in XSCT media and you will no doubt note their new banner ad at the very top of the mainpage. We are very pleased to welcome member Lynxcds (Ray Holder) who is the proprietor of XSCT to the forum and we hope that our tie up will be beneficial to all of us as we all strive together to make DVDRbase a better forum for you all over the coming weeks and months.

XSCT have been one of the leading UK online CDR/DVDR media & ink suppliers for a few years now and boast some of the best UK prices available. The prices on their Epson ink cartridges have to be the cheapest on the web alone and all ink orders include FREE P&P. But wait it gets even better for you as a member if you live in the UK..........

How will XSCT benefit DVDRbase UK members?

Well we have negotiated a discount on orders with XSCT and Ray has very kindly agreed to the following:-

All DVDRbase members who live in the UK and have a minimum of 50 forum posts or more will be entitled to a 5% discount on all orders from XSCT that are over £50 in value before P&P charges are applied

Bearing in mind how cheap the prices are anyway I'm sure you will all agree that the above is a very generous deal for all you UK based members! :) Ray is shortly upgrading his website capacity so look out for many future changes and improvements.(Sorry to all members outside of the UK but as I'm sure you will agree it is simply just not possible or practical to deliver these goods to you or the above service as XSCT are a UK based company.)

You will notice that a new forum has appeared here:- XSCT Media and this is where you can either obtain a quotation from Ray or ask any media related questions or anything at all related to the service his company offers.

www.xsct.co.uk

So a BIG welcome to our new sponsor and we hope that you the members enjoy the new partnership! :)

50 posts may seem a little tough, but at other forums where a 10 post limit was set for competitions, there was a lot junk posting by people trying to reach the limit.

And a word for anyone thinking of making a 50-post thread of junk - FORGET IT!

Laz

Yes thanks LTR, when we were negotiating the discount this was one important issue that was raised. As the man say's - Forget any stupid posts just to get a discount, we do have the powers to edit any members postcount after all. :D

The situation is simple, contribute in an active way to the forum and you will be rewarded for it. More than fair. :)

I don't think I will grab the offer- the prices are just a couple of pennies off the prices here, so including the freight I would have to buy 1,300 pieces in one go to have some motivation. But other members might make a good use of it.

Thank you for the welcome, we hope to have a long and fruit full relationship, not only on discounts and prices but also providing compation prizes etc

I assume that the banner will lead you to the sponsors website. I would like to check it out but I can't see it. Can somebody post the url?

2 Questions for our sponsor.

1) How do you pronounce the screen name? Is it "Linux cds" or Links cds"?

2) Any plans for us poor shlubs stuck here in America?

Nunyobiznes said:
2 Questions for our sponsor.

1) How do you pronounce the screen name? Is it "Linux cds" or Links cds"?

2) Any plans for us poor shlubs stuck here in America?
Hi Nunyobiznes

ok 1, Lynx cds, those that play DF2 or BHD will know me.

2 At present we are only shipping in side of the UK, this may change, if it does we will let you know.

All the best

Ray

Originally Posted by Nunyobiznes
I assume that the banner will lead you to the sponsors website. I would like to check it out but I can't see it. Can somebody post the url?
did you try clickin the banner ?! YES :) its a direct link :)

how can you not see the banner NUNYO !?! its big enough :)

and poacher has a link in his sig too :)

I can't see the banner either (ok, I DO have an ad-blocker in my firewall - but I also cannot see the (AD) marker (with link) that it normally replaces them with)

Unfortunately not yet selectable site by site - so it treats friend and foe alike.

VIPER_1069 said:
did you try clickin the banner ?! YES :) its a direct link :)

how can you not see the banner NUNYO !?! its big enough :)

and poacher has a link in his sig too :)
I have set up my Netgear router to block anything with the keywords banner, ad, or popup. I have added other words to the blocked sites list as the need has arissen, such as doubleclick or clickthrough. Abit like LTR. Not setup to be site selectable. Sorry.