DVD Video

Hi all,

:confused: I use IfoEdit to make a new DVD structure with IFOs VOBs etc. (from a Decripted DVD on hard disk) with only audio/subtitles i want to resize the movie, becouse a DVD Movies is normally over 4,7 Gb (Complete).
In this mode, i create a simply DVD with the Main Movie to store it in a DVD-R 4,7Gb...but if i have more space on DVD, i want to get inside other movies (Extra Scene), but i don't know how to edit IFO files to make this.

:confused: Other problem found on a movie need to start from Charapter 5 (Example: The Time Machine)... if i remake a DVD with IfoEdit, the new DVD start from Charapter 1, in this case (The Time Machine), Charapter 1,2,3,4 and 5 contain a straight movie without audio (i think to make protection on a DVD).

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks

P.S.
Sorry for my terrible English :(

E

elpresidente

hi mate

1. to put more than one movie on one disc u need to reauthor your compilation ... use something like DVD Fusion / DVD Producer or something similar to it....

2. that´s not a protection ... go into ifo edit --> take a look at the main movie .... which ID´s does it use ? for example ...

mainmovie uses ID 1,2 .... and your project contains ID 1,2,3,4,5 --> goto VOBEXTRAS --> STRIP ID´s --> keep ID 1 & 2 ... let IFOEDIT do its job ...

now it should work ...#

üsse