DVD decryter is something wrong?

rcade

Ok, Ive been backing up my PS2 games with DVD Decrypter For some time now. I have never had problems with it, in fact It seemed to easy for me. But know I don't understand. I have three PS2s and each one is capable of reading PS2 Back ups. Heres my Problem, None of them read any of the recent games I have backed up! Everytime I burn a DVD game everything goes smooth I check to see if it copied every file and it does. But as soon as I try to load it neither of the PS2s read them. I load another DVD back-up that I know works and it loads and everything, but the ones I've done lately don't. One PS2 has A No solder mod-chip, another has a Magic 3 ,and the last one has a flip top and I use the magic swap CDs and none of them read the DVD Backups. The first game that I backed up with this problem was Legacy of Kain: Defiace and everytime I try to load it, it acts like if it read it but stays black. I have used the same media on every back up I've done, working or not. what is wrong with the back ups I am making now?

@rcade your other post was removed by me one post will suffice an answer :)

Please note you may not get an immediate response to a post... so please be patient and wait for someone to answer your questions ..... multiple repeat posting will not get a response any faster :)