DVD Burning - Which files do I burn?

flashtro

Hi Guys,
I'm a bit of n00b here so scuse me if i've posted this question in the wrong section. I did do a bit of a search beforehand and couldn't find an (obvious) answer to this question.

I've just converted an .AVI (for burning to DVD) using Film Machine. All appears to have gone ok cept at the time I completed the conversion I didn't have my burner plugged (Film Maker is supposed to automatically burn the required files to DVD using Nero once the conversion is complete). So now I have a combination of files and i'm not sure which ones I need to burn to DVD.

So I have a dir called DVD - inside there is an (empty) Audio_TS dir and a Video_TS (which contains some .VOB, .IFO, and .BUP files).

In the (root) or rather the dir where I had the converted files saved to I have a plethora of files (.MPG, .log, .MPV, .AVS, AC3, .GRF and an .xml).

Now i'm kind of presuming that all I ned to do is burn the DVD dir (as it appears to be the right size as a DVD (ie: 4.5Gb) but i'm concerned that theres no audio files in the Audio_TS dir (is this normal)?

Any help here is greatly appreciated

The empty AUDIO_TS is quite normal, it's used for DVD-Audio format, and not used on the more common DVD-Video format.

It apparently helps compatibility if you include the empty AUDIO_TS - though it's not usually critical.

Just drag the two folders to the root of the project in Nero - AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS should be top level folders on the DVD.