duel layer backup

bmw3

Hi, All i am having trouble backing up a duel layer disc i have tried to use shrink,dvd decypter and dvdfab when i try and copy the disc to my h/d ready to burn i get a message that it can not be done because it is a duel layer disc and will not fit on one disc can anyone tell me what i need to do ?.
o/s xp pro
pioneer 110
1gb ram

bmw3 said:
Hi, All i am having trouble backing up a duel layer disc i have tried to use shrink,dvd decypter and dvdfab when i try and copy the disc to my h/d ready to burn i get a message that it can not be done because it is a duel layer disc and will not fit on one disc can anyone tell me what i need to do ?.
o/s xp pro
pioneer 110
1gb ram
have you stripped any un needed languages and extras that could be sacrificed to fit a single layer disk :)

bmw3

bmw3 said:
o/s xp pro
pioneer 110
1gb ram
Hi thankyou for reply i did not explain things in my message very well the trouble i have got is that when i use any of the above programs none of them will load the film onto my h/d so that i can alter it by taking out any parts of the film i do not need i just get a message that it can not be done because it is a duel layer disc can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong ?.

bmw3 said:
Hi thankyou for reply i did not explain things in my message very well the trouble i have got is that when i use any of the above programs none of them will load the film onto my h/d so that i can alter it by taking out any parts of the film i do not need i just get a message that it can not be done because it is a duel layer disc can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong ?.

try using the ANYDVD program running in the background to bypass the disks protection ... no doubt this is the issue stopping you :)

or use DVDFAB DECRYPTER express :)

bmw3

VIPER_1069 said:
try using the ANYDVD program running in the background to bypass the disks protection ... no doubt this is the issue stopping you :)

or use DVDFAB DECRYPTER express :)
Hi thankyou for your reply,where can i get a copy of anydvd ? and is it freeware if not how much does it cost ?.