DO YOU HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA !? do your pictures of people look terrible !?!?!??!

FORUM RECOMMENDED heheheh :)

DO YOU HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA !? do your pictures of people look terrible !?!?!??!

then this could be the answer ..........

I recently discovered the delights of a digital camera i got for christmas :):):):)

and was looking around for software pref FREE as commercial stuff is into the hundreds of ££$$'s :mad: :(

I came across this wonderous program called ....

ClearSkin FX :)

heres a description......

ClearSkin FX for Digital Cameras
Make professional portrait retouch in 2 minutes!

The purpose of the program CleanSkinFX is the most powerful automatic retouch for portraits.

It smoothes the skin of the object while preserving all the details and crispness of hair, eyes or background. This procedure was exclusively developed by mediachance.com and it can't be found anywhere else.

sounds good ??!? but does it work !?!?

heres a pic for u to see for yourself :)

good huh !? i give this a thumbs up :) ....

and i personally rate it 8/10 on the usefull scale :)

They also do loads of other FREE DIGITAL CAMERA tools and stuff :) yes u heard right they ARE... FREE !!!! :)

get this and other tools from here .......

http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/

have phun and enjoy people :)

>>>>>VIPER_1069<<<<<<<

Page Cannot be Displayed....guess they gave too much free stuff away...LOL....Thanks Viper...says too many people accessing this page...wow...must be a dandy

Last edited:
..Eh eh just bought a Canon G2 (amazing cam!) and this one might come handy, tnx ;)

Hmm.. got the same error, page is down :eek:

The page cannot be displayed
There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the www.mediachance.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet they were featured on some mailing list - eg. Langalist, or at some other popular site - eg. Slashdot or techtv

The phenomenon is usually referred to as "getting slashdotted", relating to the massive surge of traffic that can be generated when a site is featured there.

lol yeah all 30,000 members loggin onto it at the same time kills it it works fine at this time :)

@ jroc look at the image here its as good as that ive tested it and made the original spotty with psp's spray and a skin tone color and it cleaned it up :)

Now that's a Damn fine site!!

Cheerz & Thanx for that - Father-in-law just a bought a Sony DSCP72 and he's gone digicam crazy!!!

He's even trying to produce VCD slide shows...... not that anyone wants to see them!

Cheerz & Thanx

Siriosys

That's awesome news Viper!

I'm gonna check that out when I get home from work. Now I'm upset I haven't been here in a while.. :(