Disk T@2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this bit of genius only available to Yamaha writes....shame cus its good.

Any 1 know???

Thanks

Bartman:cool:

Cheers pokopiko, its just tjat we are doing a review on the yammie 44/24/44 ( CRW-F1ZE ) and it has this ability, the util is actually in nero but is only available when y use this type of yammie.......doe give great effects on your disk.......but alas you loose space for data.

Thanks bud

Bartman:cool:

DISKT@2

Unfortunately the image only shows up on dark blue bottom disks the only good t@2 i managed to burn was on the disk which came with the burner.

L

Lakeside

roadworker said:
That's because they sold themselves out to the multimedia industry......
Latest Plexdrives fail to do safedisk 2 backups,even with AWS enabled,but they also fail to do audioprotections!!!!
Even if they're rock solid,I don't want 1 of the latest for half it's recommended price!!:mad:
This is inaccurate. I backed up Command& Conquer Renegade (Safedisc 2.5.021) with my Plexy 2410a. I ticked "AWS" in write mode and I can play the backup in my Plexy drive with "hide cd-r" media ticked in system tray. Backup will also play on my LiteOn LTD 165 DVD-Rom.

Lakeside

L

Lakeside

roadworker said:
Lakeside,the 24/10 isn't a NEW drive......it's over a year old....I'm talking about the new 48X!!!
And by the way,you don't need "hide cd-r",since safedisk doesn't store info in subchannel data....
Command& Conquer Renegade WON'T play in Plexy with "hide cd-r" off. Yamaha has a great hardware review (CD Freaks) but did fail to recognize Cactus Data Shield but Yamaha blows Plexy 48x right out the door :D

Lakeside

L

Lakeside

roadworker said:
That's too bad..:D....I have renegade too,no probs whatsoever,no "hide cdr media" needed when playing the backup,made with my LiteOn 24/10/2B.....

Did the guys @ cdrfreaks use the latest firmware for the Yammy?
With the latest 1.0 c,copying Key2Audio AND C.D.S.200 is possible...
You misundersttod here. We're not talkin' about a LitON burner. I backed up C&C Renegade with my Plexy 2410a and game will only play with "hide cd-r" media ticked.

Lakeside

L

Lakeside

Plextor 2410a needs "additional measures" for Safedisc 2.5021 because this burner writes regular bit patterns almost correctly. Your Litey writes regular bit patterns correctly :D

Lakeside

L

Lakeside

pokopiko said:
Hey, what a funny comment! :p
Would you please consult your notes, you may actually find what "hideCDR" does... :rolleyes: Or at least you may understand that this lil box does not affect burning at all.
I dont have this game, but AFAIK the loader does not perform an ATIP check.
Hmz, try and play Safedisc 2.5.021 backed up with your Plexy 2410a without "hide cd-r" m8= NO go! Check your notes and don't try and reinvent the wheel here. :rolleyes:
You don't tick "hide cd-r" in the write process m8, you tick when playing the bakup :rolleyes:

Lakeside

L

Lakeside

pokopiko said:

And yes, you have persuaded me to take some course by you on the "hideCDR" thingy... I think I'll have a lot to learn! :p (unless I pee my panties first).
It's obvious you you need some learnin' lessons concernin' "Hide CD-R" :p

Lakeside

ok this is gettin stupid here POKO is VERY knowlegable on this matter LAKESIDE we are not gunna argue this matter any more thread closed !

Actually,I'm growing very tired of this crap!

Lakeside and Pokopiko,this is the last warning...BOTH of you need to quit irritating each other.I will be forced to ban BOTH of you!!

Use PM,or preferably ignore each other...

This is not helping the members of this forum..:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.