Did as told.....but

capeto

Hi Folks, Sometime ago I made a few questions about using the DVD like we did with the CD-r to record files as they were...mp3,avi and so on. I did just that and had no problems regarding the record fase but reproduction is something else. Most dvdr I recorded, will not reproduce in the same pc that generated it, no one will be played in the lap top I have. I made one DVD copy (from a movie) with DVD Decrypter and recorded as one dvd (from a dual layer to a single) with DVD Copy. It did work very well in the standalone but the pc and lap top...that is another story. To my surprise I tryed a low cost DVD RW and it is performing like a dream. All I can thik about is a problem with the media. I've been using a memorex dvd+r (8X). Any comments on that?
Thanks for the help
Capeto

Have a search hear for Memorex and you will fing every user using them have the same/similar problems as you. Use some decent media and your problems will go.

capeto

I got another pack of some differant media, both dvdr and dvdrw and now the prlblem is gone. Only thing is the lost money since dvd's are not cheap (yet)

Thanks for the help´
Capeto

capeto said:
I got another pack of some differant media, both dvdr and dvdrw and now the prlblem is gone. Only thing is the lost money since dvd's are not cheap (yet)

Thanks for the help´
Capeto
Either look at as live and learn or give them to someone you don't like. :D