Desperately Looking For Dance Dance 2nd Mix Protection Ppf Or Fix 4 Protection Tia =)

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR DANCE DANCE 2ND MIX PROTECTION PPF OR FIX 4 PROTECTION TIA =)

anyone got this PPF patch?!?

if so could please post it here thanks in advance !!

its the only one i havent played out of the set because its the only one that i havent found the protection patch for bah :(

can you give me a hint on what system and country the above program is for, then i'll have a look to see what i can find for you

Cheers

I don't know if you can use this:
PPF-O-Matic is a GUI (Graphics User Interface) for our very own PPF (PlayStation Patch File) system. It was created after having received thousands (!) of requests as it seems that typing in a simple line in MS-Dos is too hard for today's computer kid generation.
hxxp://www.paradogs.com/pdx_ppf2.htm

dance dance revolution 2nd mix is japanese i have my psx on a scart lead so pal/ntsc is not an issue and i can patch for pal/ntsc anyhpw ;) i just need a protection fix for this game otherwise the games just locks up and stops its been imaged with something other than clone cd which would of copied the protection when duplicated i got the image elsewhere !

@kuratong thats patchomatic its a program to apply the patchs ! ;)
i just need the patch file to crack it ;)

Last edited:
ok so psx and jap, now EXACTLY which version please

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Remix Append Club Version #2 - Kalisto release 24 dec 1999 - PROTECTION REMOVED BEFORE RELEASE - STANDALONE VERSION

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Remix Append Club Version #2 - WackyISO release 24 dec 1999 - PROTECTION REMOVED BEFORE RELEASE - NEEDS ORIGINAL KALISTO DDR 2 FINAL DISC

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Remix AC Version #1 - Kalisto release 23 nov 1999 - PROTECTION REMOVED BEFORE RELEASE - NEEDS ORIGINAL KALISTO DDR 2 FINAL DISC

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Remix FINAL - Kalisto release 25 aug 1999 - PROTECTION REMOVED BEFORE RELEASE

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - Carnage release (actualy accession '99) 20 aug 1999 - NO PROTECTION

There is no patch file for any of these programs as all were cracked before release, for what its worth clone would not handle the copy protection as it was a fairly shophisticated system involving not only sony's disc protection, but also anti mod protection and konamis own anti copy protections.

I just checked my library and the only one i have is ddr 2nd mix append club version 2 (jap) Kalisto standalone, if thats any use to you i can rar it up and upload it to any ftp you care to pm me

ABCMan

Last edited:
ermmmmmmmmmm not the club mix i have that and that works bud !!
not sure if its one or the other of the other 2 !? i aquired it recently i dont know how i would tell mate !? lol !?

if you have a place to get the patches from its only gunna be a waste of a cdr if it fails i spose ;)

i edited the above post as i hit send before i'd finished typing :( sorry, but you replied to half a post

erk lol ok no worries guess i will have to find one tha does work and make the other one into a nice er beermat bud thanks anyhow mate !
;)

its just the plain old 2nd disk in the ddr series as far as i know i have 1-5 and the other mixes about 14 in total all but the 2nd mix ! =(

Last edited:
well stay clear of the accession '99 release then;) it was relased from a hk silver disc and is in reality only ddr1 with 1 new tune added so to complete your set you will need the kalisto release (i could be wrong, but i think that it was originaly a 2 disc pack with a different bemani game included on the second disc)

ABCMan

btw in that 14 do you also include the 3 specials (like the disney dancing museum?) i'm only up to ddr 6 2nd remix at the moment :( with only about 10 in total