Crucial Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

Oh pooooooooooooooo! :mad:

Always the way! Thx RASTABT, I only went and ordered 20 sticks of RAM last night from Crucial for new systems! :( <sob, sob>

Agree with you though Bro, I use them all the time and have never yet had to return one single stick of RAM back to them. Does not pay to cut corners anyways, but Crucial (Micron) is about the best and cheap too. ;)

According to Anandtech, memory has increased slightly over the past month. Memory is the most volatile, pricewise, of all computer hw. It can surge in no time according to rumours and what-have-you. Memory mfgrs usually don't make much profit and are in a high competition market.

--
Gilbert

Laz

Gilbert said:
According to Anandtech, memory has increased slightly over the past month. Memory is the most volatile, pricewise, of all computer hw. It can surge in no time according to rumours and what-have-you. Memory mfgrs usually don't make much profit and are in a high competition market.

--
Gilbert
Very true m8. ;)

Hard drives are on the move upwards too right now it seems, I'm paying on average £4-5 per HD more this month than last! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.