creat vcd with only pictures

Hi,

i would like to creat a vcd with pictures (more than 100). when i use nero-vcd (or svcd), i just can put 99 pictures. how can i do to put more? Did i must use another prog (like winoncd)?

Regards.

Yes Ulead DVD picture show is the best! you can add 99 slides with 99 photos / slide. you can add mp3 playing on backround and more..

If you can only put 99 pictures using Nero, they must be pretty big. I have used Nero for my Digital camera pics, 1.19MB and I can fit hundreds on CD-R, which will play in DVD player.

If you change the delay on your pictures in NERO from the default, INFINITE, to a certain time.. you can fit more pictures than 99.

ozzii has right, if you want to create a (S) VCD or audio cd with Nero, you can add only 99 tracks! (i don´t know about the 55.914 version, havent test it yet).
but if you want to add more than 99 tracks- photos you have to create slides and enable the Menu!

Extract Picture from Picture VCD

Got a picture VCD and would like to extract the pictures so that I can take print outs. How do I do that??

Denexo said:
ozzii has right, if you want to create a (S) VCD or audio cd with Nero, you can add only 99 tracks! (i don´t know about the 55.914 version, havent test it yet).
but if you want to add more than 99 tracks- photos you have to create slides and enable the Menu!
pokopiko said:

The 99 tracks limitation is a definition of the red book, and not a Nero limitation.
You can add unlimited pictures-tracks (only limit: disk space) with Nero,
changing the "Track At Once" to "Disk At Once"

Last edited:
Mmmmmm,

Not one of them can add subtitles to pictures. Should be an option when you have a whole lot of pictures you want to put on CD.

Try downloading photjam from shockwave.com, you can make transitions ,add music, special effects , the limitations are you cant play on stand alone dvd player but can make a self starting CD. even if it does not meet your requirements it still a good proggy to play around with