Could Not Access This Forum for a week

After many months of great service from this forum. About a week ago I could not access. Tried everyday, sometimes several times a day and nothing will load.

Then yesterday. a page loaded which said their was a problem to Refresh my browser. I did this about 10 times and nothing happened. I could not even load this error page anymore.

Finally I looked in my old files and found an email from your Webmaster, so I sent a message about above. I have not received a reply but today the forum loaded up nicely.

Does anyone know why this happened? Am I the only one it happened to.

Hope it does not happen again.

Thanks

Toots

Folks tanx you all for your kind and carin words.
I to was goin cold turkey so your not alone, to make it worse I had so much time on my had dis last week dat I could not find anyting worth while to do. Dam wot a sad life I live :D :D ;)
We all here welcome your surpport so to keep dis forum kickin keep us staff busy.....:cool: ;)

1 Week! I'm going on about 4 months... Everytime I visit my friends.. I hop on their computers and check out this forum.. It's unfortunitly the only way I can access it. For some reason.. the DNS doesn't work from my home pc....

Wtf!... Now today I am able to get into the forum from my home pc... first time in 4 months!

PLEAZE EVERYBODY.. Don't change a single thing.. NOBODY CLICK ANYTHING ON THE NET..Don't logon or off. I need this forum.

Same here, I could not login the forum for about a week. I kept on logging in & refreshing, but still can't get into. I reset my cookies, deleted all my temporary internet files, and was able to login then after refreshing. I still don't know what really happened & why it went that way. Anyhow, now I'm back and glad to be here once again!

RE

See I was not a lone ranger. As I said I could access with NetZero, so I knew it was happily going on without me.

Thought changing to XP would fix it and it did not until yesterday.

I am so happy to be back, hope it lasts forever.

Toots