Conversion Problem

Chicken Man

I've recently upgraded my software to the ones recomended in the latest tutorial. Everything goes as it used to but when I go to convert to VCD, it starts and runs for about 3 seconds and gives me an error saying "stream writing error.":mad:

I've been converting DVD's for about 6-8 months now and this problem has only come up after I updated the software. Any help would be great.

I assume yor refering to TMPGenc thats giving the write error. Since ver 2.0x has come out, I and others are finding all sorts of little problems so I have gone back to 1.2j and it works again without any problems what so ever.

With my latest probs with v 2.02, I would strongly suggest any of the later versions of 1.2 (h, i or j) and I will be updating the tutorial shortly to reflect that.

TMPGenc Problem.

TMPGenc gives me an error at the end of an 10 hr. session, that gave me shock. But as it turns out the mpg file so produced works fine

But I think I will switch back to 12j, I do not want a heart attack as the conversion often takes 8 to 10 hrs.

:D