console-news.org

its gone, forever.

someone hacked it and deleted the database, the guys who run it arent going to bother, but are linking up with the new dextrose forums back online soon.

Re: Morons

The-poacher said:
They just dont get it do they T*ats:mad: :mad: :mad:
you are right poacher, i'm afraid there is always some semi literate script kiddie that wants to ruin someone elses work, its the way of the world nowdays.

cn was a good site for info and that knowelege base is now lost, the gusy behinf it were pretty upset as you can imagine, but they had to make a hard decision not to start from scratch again so its another loss to the community.

WHAT IS ODD IS THAT THEY HAVE NOW POSTED THIS ON THEIR SITE.......

The forum is CLOSED for new registrations!

Sadly, our forum got f**ked up the other day by some anonymous guy (02/11/14 using different IPs such as 217.70.229.44, 62.92.57.66 and 217.70.229.38). As a matter of fact, he did not just put some note on the site, as real hackers would do, he destroyed parts of the forum. it will probably take some time to bring it back online, sorry for that.

Understand these lines before proceeding :

1. This is not a warez site, so any illegal requests in the forum will result in a perm ban!.

2. Flaming in the comment-section and in the forum will not be accepted, and only one warning will be issued. Keep it up, and you'll get a perm ban!

3. If you are a member of the forum, enjoy this privelege, stay cool and follow the rules.

4. The rules above apply to this site and it's forum.
that strikes me as strange since i was talking to them yesterday and they were saying its not coming back at all, maybe they are laving it like that to keep members coming back prior to them linking with dextrose (who have always been a warez free forum)

EDIT : odd but the auto censor didnt pick up a swaer word in the quote above so i had to manualy ** it ;)