:confused: wierd thing: please help

tiaderosa

First thing to say is that i've run some backup with no problem up to now.
I've tried to buckup ps2 drakengard with nero 6.3 but some of the backupped files on the disk root showed different checkum from the original. I thought the problem was a bad dvd media. So I've use alchool to save an image of the original on my HD. I load the image with Daemon tools and i've have checked all the image file against the originalone. PERFECT MATCHT!!!
I've burned it using alcohol on a different dvd media, but i've got the same kind of problem on the same files. To understand if the problem is my dvd burner or dvd media I've run a software copy using nero image drive from the daemon tool drive (remember the perfect match!!). When I cecked again the nero image files using daemon tool against the alcohol image files (perfect copy of the original!!) I found again different checksum on the root directory files.
Even extracting the files on a HD using isobuster these files shows different checksum compared with the ones on the original disk.

my motherbord is k7s5a with amd xp 2700+ with windows xp sp2

sounds like dummy files with faked sizes; but sorry i have no knowledge about console backups; :confused:

Greetings from
Duracell

answer dont use NERO it sucks :(

use DVD DECRYPTER in iso mode and read and burn with DECRYPTER using good qualitymedia such as RITEK and burn as low speed as you can 1x or 2x at the most :)