Clone DVD

Firstly, thanks to you bods for the prompt replies on my nero dilemma... lets cut to the chase..

I have been waiting for CloneDVD by elby to be released as I have been absolutely impressed for ages by their current program to copy CD's... copies anything, no fuss and can use as a virtual DVD drive once you have an image somewhere..
Here's the dilemma, do I hang out and wait for clone DVD or do I buy RecordNow Max as recommended by all and sundry..

also, if I buy a downloaded version, can i save it to a CD as normal, because the last download software I bought used a special download program (norton antivirus 2003) and the thing did not plonk it in my received files directory as normal so I could back it up in case of a crash and cry!

feel free to offer opinions... advice... or just say hi!

Cheers

Tony
;)

First,they are totally different proggys!!!!And,YES YES YES!!!!!RNM is a reall deal for cdrws and dvds___I could recomend it 100%%...BEST allinone proggy now--PERIOD!!!!DJ4 is good too--but too complex for me:D It will come as a 10mb setup file--install it--done--and keep the file so you can install it again!!!:)

Okay..first about Clone dvd.It should be a good program.I assume it will rip,and burn to dvd.So RNM should not be needed,BUT RNM is the most reliable soft for burning data Dvd's.Many of the programs out there let you rip the movies,and burn to dvd with the software of your choice.It (RNM)is also reliable for cdr burning.

Your choice if you wish to wait for Clone Dvd.I purchased Clone cd years ago,the same serial is still working on all releases to date.So it's just a matter of saving my serial number.;)