cd to audio to wav to cd????

I am fairly new to this mp3 converting etc and would appreciate any help you guys (and gals) can give.
I use audiocatalyst to rip cd's to mp3 and that seems to work ok but is it the best/easiest to use?? also it doesn't seem to read the track details i.e. artist and title.
I use a program called mp3 &wav converter to convert mp3 to wav I know this is old circa 99 but it seems to work quickly and reasonable if a bit bassy. I then burn cd's using win on cd selecting audio cd and this seems to work also but is it the best for good sounding audio cd,s.

Cheers and thanks

p.s.

I use winmx to find stuff and think it is really good, anyone else tried it? or any suggestions for something better.

audiocatalyst is good & U might want 2 try audiograbber (roughly same thing) There newer models out so a lot could Dpend on which versions UR using.

I would suggest 2 save U time & effort that U try using MP3cdMaker (w**.zy2000.com). Better Xplained on their site =).
As 4 the labels & such U could try Tag&Rename or something along those lines.

Hope this little tidbit helped.
If U like cleaning up sounds & editing UR mp3s the best software I have had luck with so far is cool edit (either 2 or 2000). I found others like audio edit deluxe 2 much of resource hoggers.

Thanks

I will try your suggestions

Just been told by a friend that the free software that comes with creative audigy soundcard does mp3 to audio conversion and burning in one go .