CD Mate Disc Volume/ Data Size indicator

Downloaded CD Mate 2.2.8.1

I'm having a small problem with the data size indicator showing red (full) when I have an 80 min cd inserted... checked the properties listing.. clicked Misc tab.. changed the volume indicator from 74min to 80 min...

Still having the indicator problem... have 699mb and it's showing red... tried 675mb... showing red for that as well.. Any reason why it seems to show full and how I can correct it...

and yes it's a brand new blank cd ;)

MayB you have a miss adjusted settin bro?
Open up CDM click or double click onto de date size display bottom right corner so it brings up its properties.Now goto Misc tab second from right top, now by default empty disk is a yellow background,data input is blue and a red background for when cd is full. Now if all these fields are de same color you will have to change dem by using dropdown arrows to de right of each field. Also you can ajust your cdr maxium size here to!
Good luck.;) :cool:

Attachments

RASTABT said:
MayB you have a miss adjusted settin bro?
Open up CDM click or double click onto de date size display bottom right corner so it brings up its properties.Now goto Misc tab second from right top, now by default empty disk is a yellow background,data input is blue and a red background for when cd is full. Now if all these fields are de same color you will have to change dem by using dropdown arrows to de right of each field. Also you can ajust your cdr maxium size here to!
Good luck.;) :cool:
That is exactly what I"m talking about... by default the first column is set to 74... I assume (MSF) stands for minutes/seconds/fillaseconds? .. so basically I set the first column to 80 min.. second was set to zero as was the third... still showing red for anything over 650mb... Also the time index right next to the data indicator is ten minutes behind what it should be reading.. ? :confused:

Last edited:
Ok if after settin your disk max size lets say 95mins dead. Your disk colour should B yellow by default (look on de screen shot).
Now wit dis vaule you should be able to see de yellow section which is your disk color by addin your data it should show blue background around your disk display and only when your disk is full it turns red. Like I said B4 see if by usin dis vaule above sets tings right for you bro. Don't 4get to check your properties on de drop down arrows to change your colors:> sreen shot again green arrows!