CD+G Creator (Karaoke)

A utility which helps you to create your very own CD+G discs. To create CD+G discs you need a recorder which is capable of writing subcode information. All Plextor and Yamaha models can write CD+G discs. There are other recorders which support this. Unlike other Mixed mode formats (Audio and Data) you will NOT lose any space on the disc, so on a 74 min CD-R you can still use the full 74 minutes for audio tracks and add graphics to it.
CD+G Creator
Homepage

Ghavo

Creating CD+G

Hi... I'm a newbie when it comes to CD+G creation.... Basically what I'm trying to do is create sing-along CD+Gs... I have created some songs (can be recorded via MP3 or Midi) but I want to create CD+Gs in incoperate the lyrics... I don't need anything fancy but would like to have the bouncing ball/"highlighting effect" so people can sing along with the music... Thanks for the help...

Ghavo: You have to shed some money... (karaoke/CD+G programs are not very cheap). I suggest looking at "Dart CD+G karaoke" first: http://www.dartpro.com/
The full version which allows CD_G retails for 140$, but you can first test the 30-day trial and see if it fills your needs.
The version that does not manage graphics is much cheaper (40$).