CCE-DVD2SVCD Problem

king_al

Ok I was trying to follow chickens XIVD to DVD tutorial but when I was coverting it useing DVD2SVCD when CCE poped up it does its thing for a few secs then says can't save ecl.file I then hit ok(the only opitoin). I then see the CCE GUI and can chose ether encode or exit. I of course choses encode and then it saks if I want to Save changes to 'noname' I hit yes. it gives me a save as prompt. I try and save it as "test" but i then said Can't save ecl file agian. (i also tried "test.ecl" no luck). Agian I hit ok it starts encoding(I think) It then says save chages to 'noname' I agian this time there is a cancel opion in additon to the yes,no. I agian pick yes. this time I try a fiel name called Alex (myname). Still no luck says Can't save ecl file agian. I hit ok and CCE exits automaticly. Then an "Autolt Error" pops up it says.

Line 0:

$head = FileReadLine($fd)

Error: File handle invaild. Make sure that the FielOpen command succeded.

I hit ok, and only the D2SRoBa v.3 GUi is still open. It is not doing any thing so I exit.

When I go to my output folder it is only a little over 2gbs big.

Are you using another version of CCE than 2.50?
It seems so.....and if that's the case,you have to download EclCCE,unzip it in the CCE directory,open it and point it to cctsp.exe 1 time.
Then you open Dvd2Svcd and from the "encoder" tab,you browse to the CCE program files folder,and load the EclCCE.exe,instead of the cctsp.exe.....