best software

jord 007

hi ive got some svcds and i want to burn them to dvd what author program allows you to add the as tmpgenc dvd author doestnt what other author program will add them but just as the filesize they are no better quality and it only takes like 30mins
any help
much appreciated
many thanks

jord 007 said:
hi ive got some svcds and i want to burn them to dvd what author program allows you to add the as tmpgenc dvd author doestnt what other author program will add them but just as the filesize they are no better quality and it only takes like 30mins
any help
much appreciated
many thanks

extract the mpeg2 from the svcd using iso buster then process with DVD LAB as per guide here

works for me great and many others here :)

you can make menus and scene select etc in little time at all once you get used to it .... and you can use multiple files too :)

classfour

TDA Wont

TDA should be able to import the MPG file directly - if not, it isn't to mpeg standard and would need to be re-encoded. If that's the case, go with DVD-Lab, as it's more forgiving.

jord 007

hi ive started using dvdlab pro my svcd is two cds for the hole movie so its 2 parts i add the one part and then add the 2nd part and draw a line to connect them so it plays straight after the first part i then burnt the compiled dvd with dvdlab when i play it in my dvd player after the first part finishes it pauses for about 5secs and then the second part starts is this right how ive done it also cant you connect them up in dvdlab so its just joined as one part and play together without any pausing
cheers