Best +R Media for Optorite DD0401

Try Datawrite DVD+R 2.4X (yellow) label dye type PRODISC R01 or Datasafe Ritek 4x which I think uses RICOH dye (JPNR01). My brother -inlaw has no problems as far as I know with theses with his Optorite drive..

http://www.optorite.com.tw/_english/web/1_product/2_spec.php?hID=2
The recommended media list (in XLS format), is on this page - I'll see if I can make into something a bit more friendly!

Be back later - I haven't used 123 much, but I can open it - but what would be a good alternative?

Or use - Excel Viewer if you don't have a suitable spreadsheet program to read with.

The most interesting media, is probably the 4x usable at 8x, as it's probably cheaper than media labelled and sold as 8x

RASTABT said:
Try Datawrite DVD+R 2.4X (yellow) label dye type PRODISC R01 or Datasafe Ritek 4x which I think uses RICOH dye (JPNR01). My brother -inlaw has no problems as far as I know with theses with his Optorite drive..
Welcome........:cool:
I agree with him on 4x RICOH (JPNR01) I've burn them at 8x with out a problem on mine. I've bought them as Memorex and Sony but look at their site for the model numbers and newer ones.
These are some of the ones I've bought:

Sony DPR47L2 10DPR47L2

Memorex 32025571 32025550 32025543