best mp3 player

what is the best mp3 player for the computer with all the bells end whistles eq my kid needs this for a school show thank you :)

dx

One of the best mp3 computer software players is Winamp.
The sound quality is good and the options are numerous. Lots of bells and whistles, eq, skins, etc can be found in the plug-in sections. Its easy to setup and use as well.

However, it's best to use version v2.78. The latest version (3-Beta2) is really good, but is unpredictable due to the fact that it is beta software. Best to use v2.78 for the school show as its performance is rock solid.

Get it at h**p://w*w.winamp.com/

I always have to say my opinion!!!!

YUP,I just like to add my 2c$,which in this case are;Winamp and music mjb are great players and jubox as well,but dont use them for burning and mp3 encoding things,for that use proved pro things!!!!!!!!!

zver you can add your 2cents anytime, i went with winamp for his school project,it was easy for him to use in school and the kids in his class , the good stuff dad uses stays home, soundfoundry or steinberg , i can here the teacher now wow were did you get soundfoundry oh my dad gave it to me with a crack lolololololo
winamp went to school and the hard to get stays home with dad and friends :p
now just need my cable modem 3 days left oh i cant wait

i can here the teacher now wow were did you get soundfoundry oh my dad gave it to me

THAT was funny!!:)

dx

i can here the teacher now wow were did you get soundfoundry oh my dad gave it to me with a crack lolololololo
And then the Police show up at your house for software piracy...and selling crack :D