banners/pictures problem....

how come when i put codes on a website or when i go view any website i cant c any banner ads or any pictures....sometimes it show sometimes it doesnt....when it doesnt show i c a "x" in the top left corner or just to the left of the box....how do i make it so i view all the pictures....how do i fix this??..

Tommie said:
how come when i put codes on a website or when i go view any website i cant c any banner ads or any pictures....sometimes it show sometimes it doesnt....when it doesnt show i c a "x" in the top left corner or just to the left of the box....how do i make it so i view all the pictures....how do i fix this??..

check your internet settings in your browser options that they are not set too high and your set to show all images :)

reset them to default to check :)

Could also be a slow loading webpage. The template will show where the pics are supposed to be but it may not have loaded yet.

i went to the original picture which is the first picture (untitled.jpg)....then i took the codes by click on view then source saved it and put it on www.angelfire.com but i do not see the banner/pictures on the second picture (untiled1.jpg)....i can see the angelfire ads and stuff but i dont know why i dont see the ads from using the codes....

Attachments

Tommie said:
i went to the original picture which is the first picture (untitled.jpg)....then i took the codes by click on view then source saved it and put it on www.angelfire.com but i do not see the banner/pictures on the second picture (untiled1.jpg)....i can see the angelfire ads and stuff but i dont know why i dont see the ads from using the codes....

IT MAY NOT LET the image be linked to externally ....as its a pretty legal site that you are trying to link the image too/from lol :p :)

add to this ANGELFIRE are not the greatest hosts for letting you crosslink image files they tend to disallow them pretty fast anyhow!

right click the image and view properties copy and paste the link that includes the image and paste this into your own code using the standard image codes you already use this should link the image :)