Backup Burning Problem

Hi
The problem is that everytime I backup a PSX game all I am recording is the audio section (or all thats coming on the screen is the audio tracks)
I have used Clone Cd
Blindwrite Ver 4.2.7.0
CDwrite
Nero
Clonyxxl With Clone CD
I am using a playstation 2 and trying to play PX2 games on it.
All the originals are perfect on the system.
The psx2 have been chipped (Magic 3)
The disk's are Premium Grade A Professional Recordable Media CD/r
The street where I live have all been supplied by me with coasters, there are quite a few left if anyone would like some.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.

No problem Woody
I am using a Lite-on LTR - 32123s
I have'nt tried disk juggler but I am at the stage where I am willing to try anything.
Hates anything beating me.

I won't be much help,as I've only done PS1.Your writer will do the job.I'm sure ABCMan or Psx_Paul will be along soon.;)

Playstation Games are what I am trying to backup
Tomb Raider 11
Tarzan
Harry Potter Etc,
sorry if I did not make myself clear

tbh i've often been slated on here for saying this but use the copy disc option in nero or use cdrwin backup disc both will hapily copy ps2 cdrs without problem (originals) things to try are slower burning speeds (some ps2's wont read discs burned over 8x) the other thing that can be important is the disc colour if possible try it out at 12x using traxdata black disks that normaly works a charm for ps2 cd's

Your Liteon 32123S drive supports RAW DAO-96 writing, therefore use CloneCD for exact 1:1 backups.

Use the settings below, I have followed these from day 1 and they work perfectly :)

create a CD-Image using CloneCD with these settings:

Set Read Speed to 8x
Select Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks
Select Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks
Select Abort On Read Error
UnSelect Fast Error Skip
UnSelect Don't report bad sectors
UnSelect Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner

To burn image to cd:

Set Write Speed 2x
Select RAW DAO
Select Don't Repair SubChannel Data
UnSelect Simulate Writing (if available)
Select Burn Proof/Just Link (if available)
unSelect Perform Laser Power Calibration
unSelect Wait until Buffers are full
Select Always close last Session

Also, check your boot method.

Playstation 1 games & DVD Movies

• Power up from STANDBY with RESET button held until the blue EJECT light comes on; then release RESET and the disk will boot.

NOTE: Turn off the PS2 (to standby) before changing Mode (PS1/PS2/DVD)

Thanks PXL_Paul
Did what you said and it was still the same.
Then I got to scratching this 61 yr old head and I thought I must be doing something wrong.
Checked everything you said and doubled checked then I thought I would read the instructions you mentioned about booting up..............HEY PRESTO Perfecto I must wear the dunces cap for this Month (What A Dumbo I Am)
As a matter of interest every disc that I backed up and thought was useless I checked using the correct booting method and everyone of them worked. I had used various programs and left all to default (Not knowing any different) and at maximum burning speed as set by the various programs and they are all perfect.
When around and tried a few coasters that I gave to the neighbours and they also worked.
Gee I'm Happy
Like a dog with 2 tails.

Thanks everyone for your input and thank you very much Paul

Cheers for now
Yhipeeeeee Yhipeeeeee yhipeeeee

I'm checking with a bud of mine, and hopefully will be posting a thread for PS2 boot methods here shortly :)

Bald Eagle - glad my advice helped you out :D

BG1

psx_paul said:
I'm checking with a bud of mine, and hopefully will be posting a thread for PS2 boot methods here shortly :)
WOW... Such kind words Paul.... I noticed you got the boot procedures up and going... Nice work.... :)