Audiograbber v1.83.1 FREEWARE

February 9 : Audiograbber is now freeware.

The new version is named 1.83 and it is almost the same as 1.82. There are no new functions, just some minor bugfixes and smaller improvements. Normally this would only justify a build increase (from 1.82 build 2 to 1.82 build 3) but since it is now freeware I feel it is best to give it its own version number.

Development will continue and it should not take that long before we see a version 1.84 with support for some new internal encoders. I am working with Spoon from dBPowerAMP with that. (Basically, he is telling me how to support the internal encoders he have for his program dBPowerAMP).

_http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

_http://www.dezines.com/audio/agsetup.exe

cheers jasmin :)

looks like this will get better now XING has released its GRASP lol :)

DBpowerAMP creator is going to help add support for more internal encoders so this will end up a really great freeware multi function tool for audiophiles :)

If Eac,feurio,cdex,dbpoweramp would be prohibeted or wouldnt exist,i would use this proggy.Its a really safe and pretty,and it works good for cd+g disks(ripped 4 of them for a friend),very fast to learn too..But im surprised he spends a time to enhance internal encoders support??You can always use(find a way)to use a external-user defined encoder...Imho he should work on that ""promised""secure ripping..He mentioned it when eac came and its not done yet..
The good thing is you dont have to install it..Just open it with a winrar and extract to a folder..It works :)

Last edited:

schwedenmann

Audiograbber freeware ?

Hallo

I don`t know for shure, but in versions 1.81 and before, but i think audiograbber is not freeware.
You could only rip 50% of the track at one time and which tracks are marked will be done randomised. This behavior you could change only if you buy audiograbber.

schwedenmann

schwedenmann said:
Hallo

I don`t know for shure, but in versions 1.81 and before, but i think audiograbber is not freeware.
You could only rip 50% of the track at one time and which tracks are marked will be done randomised. This behavior you could change only if you buy audiograbber.

schwedenmann

Since February 9th Audiograbber (v1.83.1) is F R E E W A R E! :)