Audiogalaxy Satellite without spyware

Does anyone have problem downloading more than one file using AudioGalaxy v0.069? I was able to tranfer (send/receive) up to 10 files at same time, but now I can only be able to transfer ONE file at a time.

BTW, I just upgraded and using the v0.609 from h**p://home.hetnet.nl/~cpjraats/agsatellite.html and never tried the unmodified v0.609 to know the difference.

Just wondering if AudioGalaxy changes the setting or something is wrong at my end?

Luuve said:
Does anyone have problem downloading more than one file using AudioGalaxy v0.069? I was able to tranfer (send/receive) up to 10 files at same time, but now I can only be able to transfer ONE file at a time.

BTW, I just upgraded and using the v0.609 from h**p://home.hetnet.nl/~cpjraats/agsatellite.html and never tried the unmodified v0.609 to know the difference.

Just wondering if AudioGalaxy changes the setting or something is wrong at my end?
Forget it! I starts downloading multiple files now. Heck, I was waiting for about an hour, reconfigured, reloaded but it didn't do any better, then I decided to ask for spirit of cdrsoft.cc and it starts to work.