Audio CD copy problem

I'm relatively new to burning but have had no problems until a couple of days ago.I had successfully been copying audio and psx games with EZCD and CloneCD,but two audio CDs have stumped me.Both are from Sony (1998 +2000).I have tried both programs with different settings and tried different brand CDRs.I have successfully made another copy between attempts with these two so I don't think the writer(Acer 12x8x32) is the problem.Can anyone please help?:(

Oops

I forgot to say that both times the first track will play although with clicks etc but none of others will despite both the PC and CD player telling me everything is there.

dx

Kia Ora! (or Kia Orana if in Cook Islands).

Are these audio CD's the only CD's you cannot copy or are you just now seeing problems with these apps?

If it only these two....

1) it's not copy protection as this is only on latest CD's.

2) How about the Discs? Are they clean and totally scratch free? These will cause reading problems.

3) EasyCD and CloneCD are not the greatest for CD Audio copying. I highly recommend EAC (Exact Audio Copy). Do a search in this forum for it and you will see how well its recommended. Plus its free! Actually its cardware (Postcard) and I'm sure Andre (its creator) would appreciate a card from your beautiful country!

EAC can be found here:
h**p://w*w.exactaudiocopy.de/

And here is a great tutorial to get you started:
h**p://w*w.ping.be/satcp/tutorials.htm