Ahead (Nero) enter the torrent age

After many people keep saying "why don't they make a torrent download", there is now an official torrent for the 7.5.1.1 release.

http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php?mirror=1 - Links to official and external mirrors, plus the official torrent (some reports have the torrent as being CD-sized, so maybe this actually enables you to make an update/demo/install CD with everything on it).

LTR12101B said:
After many people keep saying "why don't they make a torrent download", there is now an official torrent for the 7.5.1.1 release.

http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php?mirror=1 - Links to official and external mirrors, plus the official torrent (some reports have the torrent as being CD-sized, so maybe this actually enables you to make an update/demo/install CD with everything on it).
Are you trying to help members or hurt them?:rolleyes::eek:

I've been holding fire on V7 for so long, that my trigger finger is getting numb - this MIGHT be the one.

Only considering it because I want some of the extras, as far as it's real job goes, there has really been no worthwhile progress (other than drive / DVD DL support) since V5.0 or earlier - just what more can (or should) a writing program do?

LTR12101B said:
I've been holding fire on V7 for so long, that my trigger finger is getting numb - this MIGHT be the one.

Only considering it because I want some of the extras, as far as it's real job goes, there has really been no worthwhile progress (other than drive / DVD DL support) since V5.0 or earlier - just what more can (or should) a writing program do?
Let me know when you get done formatting.:eek::rolleyes:

Are you sure their suite does not include now a BitTorrent client as well, in order to automatically grab+install the latest Nero upgrade? (small package, just 279 MB...) :D

Actually is not so bad-I installed to try the latest one and complete program folder from 7.5.11 is in the picture which is not bad as it includes nero burner,nero expres recode and nero tools plus that stupid scout..
But there are better alternatives...like
eac and burnnn for audio and ones for data and dvds:)
Funny thing that eac,burrnn and ones are each only 1-1.5 mb. each:) :)

Attachments