Add/Remove Plus! 2003 4.0

Laz

Add/Remove Plus! 2003 helps you maintain a cleaner computer and a cleaner registry. The product is also intelligent enough to indicate the programs that have been already removed from your computer, but were left behind in the list by misbehaved uninstallers. These programs can be removed from the list to reduce clutter and make it easier to find and uninstall other programs in the future.

You can delete programs and modify names and uninstallers. Or you can add older software products that do not support the new Control Panel Windows installation/uninstallation standard, just by dragging their uninstall routine/program from Explorer. This can make Add/Remove Plus! 2003 the only tool you'll ever need to remove any unwanted program from your computer.

Add/Remove Plus! 2003 also offers a software audit feature that allows you to print or export a report with the list of programs installed on your computer, helping you to keep only authorized and useful software, check for software license compliance, etc. Unauthorized software (games, miscellaneous chat programs, screensavers, etc.) waste computer and network performance and hard disk space, conflict with the operating system and with authorized software and they are a potential distraction and time-waster.

http://www.aurelitec.com/

My personal fave, new version looks even better. :cool:

Laz

Wedge said:
Thanks Laz. Do you use this program?
Yeah m8 ;)

It was RASTABT IIRC that first told me how good it was, know some peeps like Total Uninstall and other stuff but this get's my vote. :)