abc bittorrent v3.0

anyone know how to download certain files using abc bittorrent v3.0??..i heard u can do it on some other bittorrent programs....can anyone tell me how to do this with abc bittorrent??..i downloaded some video files over 3gbs and some files were different then the other....i found a torrent that had all the same files that i wanted....but it also contained some files frum the other torrent that i finished downloading....so i would like to only download the ones i need frum the torrent i found....

Tommie said:
anyone know how to download certain files using abc bittorrent v3.0??..i heard u can do it on some other bittorrent programs....can anyone tell me how to do this with abc bittorrent??..i downloaded some video files over 3gbs and some files were different then the other....i found a torrent that had all the same files that i wanted....but it also contained some files frum the other torrent that i finished downloading....so i would like to only download the ones i need frum the torrent i found....

not possible as the torrent is HASH coded sort of like a verification check that checks the files and that they are all there and allocates whats to be downloaded theres no way possible to select individual files from another torrrent its pretty much ALL or NOTHING :(