A-Ray Scanner v2

Well its been a while since I last posted something about A-Ray scanner. This is answer why I was not posting :)

New A-Ray Scanner will bring many new features. I will let you know soon

Regards,

R!Co

Also if anyone is intersted in Beta Testing v2 let me know, but you must:
  • Speak English
  • Have free time
  • Own protected CDs/DVDs.
If you are interested find me on IRC (only IRC), Server EFNet channel #aray !

Thanx for support

R!Co

Burn

Hi R!CO Thanks for the info. I know you are very busy, but do you have a release date in mind? Thanks. You the man!!!

Burn

Thanks for the reply R!CO I thought you would have a lot to do. But I thought i would just ask anyway. Keep up the great work :cool:

Well as I promised before here is an update. I've been working hard on the new version lately. I have been improving the scans and adding a few new scans also. I want to say thanks to Kitna who helped me alot with this new version. I have also added Drag And Drop support. I was also thinking about something new and I think you will all like it. New version will come up with sector scan. Currently it can detect SafeDisc,Securom,Tages and Codelok via sectors (maybe more to come). So scan took just 1s. Also the new version supports skinning. Well I think thats all I can say for now..... . Here are two screenshots to prove my words ;).

Some normal scans.

And here are promised Sector Scans and small change in Skin.

Regards whole A-Ray Team