A little bit of SCARY news...

Here are the scary news, and there some hope that the above is just rumours... but is there smoke without a fire? :D

Opera users should already feel uneasy... myself have no major reasons to worry- a dedicated Firefox fan... LOL.

scarecrow said:
Here are the scary news, and there some hope that the above is just rumours... but is there smoke without a fire? :D

Opera users should already feel uneasy... myself have no major reasons to worry- a dedicated Firefox fan... LOL.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: i really hope these are rumours and not FACT :mad:

been an opera user for years now so if this happens i will be looking elsewhere ...not in a hurry for FIREFOX as yet but if the takeover is real then i will be taking a look at least!

i think there will be a HUGE UPROAR if the deal goes through :(

I hope it aint true as well as FF is way too slow (even with tweaks & fasterfox) for me to use as my default browser :(

BaNzI :D

More than that, after the acquisition Opera may need to be redesigned from scratch! ATM it uses the Trolltech ( QT3 ) multiplatform toolkit, which Microshaft clearly won't accept over its own UI toolkits...