3D Mark 2001

3D Mark 2001
3D benchmark program. CNET has the older 38 meg free version.

There is an update to that as huge too. You CAN pay to buy it.
Looks like no links for a D/L manager so you need a fast connection.

You have to read it all and see some pics of the outout. Just has
nubers as results.

3D MarK 2001
38 meg, free version, CNET only.
By www.Futuremark.com, MadOnion.com

3DMark2001 is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. Combining DirectX 8.0 support with completely new graphics, it continues to provide benchmark results designed to empower you to make informed upgrade decisions by delivering the game content of tomorrow--today.
3DMark2001 has been created in cooperation with major 3D accelerator and processor manufacturers to provide you with the best possible and most reliable set of diagnostic tools. Also included is a completely new demo mode that includes four new game tests and demonstrates some of the latest innovations and advances that real-time 3D graphics can offer.

3DMark2001 is a full version download. However, Pro users may wish to purchase the upgrade for $39.95 to receive the Pro version, which offers additional features. These features include flexible testing automation options, including batch run; command-line support; and a professional result browser tool with full Windows compatibility

I have to settle for the older version. AWESOME game demos, I do not play games but see what I can DO.