0.1.1 A couple of questions

MackemX-

A fresh reboot this morning cleared most of the problems I was having with the new ver last evening.

1) Does the position of the main IFOEdit screen on the desktop matter or are we only concerned with the location of the IFOEdit progress bar?

2) Is there any way to cut the length of time we see a black screen that replaces removed items?

Overall, the new ver seems pretty well behaved and is working well.

DenFussell said:
MackemX-

A fresh reboot this morning cleared most of the problems I was having with the new ver last evening.

1) Does the position of the main IFOEdit screen on the desktop matter or are we only concerned with the location of the IFOEdit progress bar?

2) Is there any way to cut the length of time we see a black screen that replaces removed items?

Overall, the new ver seems pretty well behaved and is working well.
the position of Ifoedit does not matter at all. All I can suggest at the minute is that you press Fast forward, Skip or Menu/Title when you get a black part unless you know how to use the delete playback in Ifoedit

it's nice to hear you are getting better results :)

MackemX said:
the position of Ifoedit does not matter at all. All I can suggest at the minute is that you press Fast forward, Skip or Menu/Title when you get a black part unless you know how to use the delete playback in Ifoedit

it's nice to hear you are getting better results :)
MackemX-

Thanks!

Please check your PM as I have posed a question concerning business.

DenFussell